1895–1981 | British actor
Genial British character actor, former music-hall comedian; TV’s ‘Dixon of Dock Green’
The success of Holiday Camp led Jack Warner to starring as Joe Huggett in several films and a long-running radio sit-com, Meet the Huggets (1953–61).
Latest Jack Warner Pictures
+ Show all films (16 more)
Watch Jack Warner on British television
- My Brother’s Keeper (1948)
- Tuesday at 10am on Talking Pictures
- Two convicts escape, handcuffed together; one is violent, the other innocent.
- Carve Her Name with Pride (1958)
- Friday at 6.40pm on Talking Pictures
- Sunday at 2.25pm on Talking Pictures
- In 1940, the young British widow of a French officer is enlisted as a spy, and after various adventures dies before a German firing squad.
- The Square Ring (1953)
- Sunday at 9.15am on Talking Pictures
- One night at a boxing stadium.
- The Captive Heart (1946)
- Monday at 1.30am on TCM HD
- Monday at 2.30am on TCM Plus 1
- Stories of life among British officers in a German POW camp, especially of a Czech who has stolen the papers of a dead Britisher.
- The Final Test (1953)
- Monday at 2.05am on Talking Pictures
- A cricketer looks forward to his last game but is out for a duck; he is however cheered by the crowd and comforted by his son.