1890–1982 | British actor
British comedian, entertainer, singer and character actor with a long list of international credits in revue, musical comedy and variety, as well as films
Born in London, Stanley Holloway became a star with the concert party the Co-Optimists and was famous for his monologues delivered in a Yorkshire accent.
Latest Stanley Holloway Pictures
+ Show all films (26 more)
Watch Stanley Holloway on British television
- No Trees in the Street (1959)
- Wednesday at 10pm on Talking Pictures
- Problems of a London slum family in the thirties.
- The Way to the Stars (1945)
- Thursday at 11am on Film4 HD
- World War II as seen by the guests at a small hotel near an airfield.
- Meet Mr Lucifer (1953)
- 28th May at 3.30am on Talking Pictures
- 31st May at 6.30pm on Talking Pictures
- The Demon King in a tatty provincial pantomime dreams he is the devil preventing people from wasting time watching television.