1890–1982 | British actor
British comedian, entertainer, singer and character actor with a long list of international credits in revue, musical comedy and variety, as well as films
Born in London, Stanley Holloway became a star with the concert party the Co-Optimists and was famous for his monologues delivered in a Yorkshire accent.
Latest Stanley Holloway Pictures
+ Show all productions (26 more)
Watch Stanley Holloway on British television
- Alive and Kicking (1958)
- Monday at 3pm on Talking Pictures
- Three old ladies escape from a home to an Irish island.
- This Happy Breed (1944)
- Tuesday at 2.35pm on Talking Pictures
- Life between the wars for a London suburban family.
- Passport to Pimlico (1949)
- Friday at 7.15pm on Talking Pictures
- Part of a London district is discovered to belong to Burgundy, and the inhabitants find themselves free of rationing restrictions.