1892–1995 | British actress
British character actress, usually seen as a cockney but born in Lancashire
On stage from 1926; films made Kathleen Harrison an amiable, slightly dithery but warm-hearted national figure.
Latest Kathleen Harrison Pictures
+ Show all productions (31 more)
Watch Kathleen Harrison on British television
- Landfall (1949)
- Saturday at 1.05pm on TCM HD
- Saturday at 2.05pm on TCM Plus 1
- A test pilot mistakenly believes that he accidentally sank a British submarine.
- Alive and Kicking (1958)
- Monday at 3pm on Talking Pictures
- Three old ladies escape from a home to an Irish island.
- I Thank You (1941)
- 28th September at 8.05am on Talking Pictures
- Actors seeking a backer become servants to a titled ex-star.
- The Big Money (1956)
- 28th September at 2.05pm on Talking Pictures
- A family of petty crooks is ashamed of its eldest son, who is an incompetent thief.