1914–1982 | British actor
Breezy British leading actor, a recognisable World War II type who later gave compassionate interpretations of middle-aged dreamers
Film-makers forsook Kenneth More after his great 50s success, and he turned to stage and TV.
Latest Kenneth More Pictures
+ Show all productions (16 more)
Watch Kenneth More on British television
- Where Time Began (1977)
- Monday at 10.10am on Movies4Men
- After finding a map, Professor Otto Lindenbrock leads an expedition deep below the Earth’s surface to discover its long-hidden secrets.
- The Admirable Crichton (1957)
- Wednesday at 3am on Talking Pictures
- Lord Loam and his family are shipwrecked on a desert island, where his manservant proves the undisputed leader.
- Some People (1962)
- Wednesday at 2.35pm on Talking Pictures
- Troublesome teenage factory workers are helped by a church organist and become model citizens.