Monday, 1st June
The Mummy (1959)
- Monday at 12.50am on horror channel
- Monday at 1.50am on horror channel Plus 1
A mummy brought back to England by archaeologists wakes up and goes on the rampage.
Discovering: Jean Simmons (S10, Ep 5)
- Monday at 3am on Sky Arts HD
An inside look at the life and career of Emmy and Golden Globe-winning actress Jean Simmons.
Priest of Love (1981)
- Monday at 3am on London Live
The last years of D H Lawrence, when his books were banned and he was seeking warmer climes to help his TB.
- Monday at 3.30am on Sky Cinema Greats HD
In the time of Christ, a Jew suffers mightily under the Romans.
Dentist in the Chair (1960)
- Monday at 3.55am on Talking Pictures
Students at a dental college discover that the instruments they have sold to their colleagues were stolen, and try to recover them with the aid of a burglar.
Miss Robin Hood (1952)
- Monday at 6am on Talking Pictures
A lady author pits her wits against crooks and saves an old lady’s fortune.
Angel Face (1952)
- Monday at 7.50am on Sony Movies Action
A demented girl murders her father and stepmother, involving her chauffeur, whom she finally kills, and commits suicide.
Mad About Men (1954)
- Monday at 9.20am on Talking Pictures
By mutual agreement, a sports mistress and a mermaid change places for a while.
The Greengage Summer (1961)
[as Loss of Innocence]
- Monday at 9.20am on Sony Movies Classic
- Monday at 10.20am on Sony Movies Classic
- Monday at 10.20am on Sony Movies Classic Plus 1
- Monday at 11.20am on Sony Movies Classic Plus 1
A young girl staying at a hotel falls in love with a jewel thief but is accidentally responsible for his capture.
Lawrence of Arabia (1962)
- Monday at 9.25am on Sky Cinema Greats HD
An adventurer’s life with the Arabs, told in flashbacks after his accidental death in the thirties.
Last of the Summer Wine (1973–2010)
Gnome And Away
- Monday at 10.40am on GOLD HD
- Monday at 4pm on GOLD HD
Howard has an unusual gift for Marina’s garden but must deliver it without Pearl finding out, and turns to his friends for help.
Crook’s Tour (1940)
- Monday at 12pm on Talking Pictures
English tourists are mistaken for spies by Nazis in Baghdad.
A Night to Remember (1958)
- Monday at 12.50pm on Film4 HD
The story of the 1912 sea disaster when the Titanic struck an iceberg.
Conduct Unbecoming (1975)
- Monday at 2.55pm on Sony Movies Action
- Monday at 3.55pm on Sony Movies Action
In an officers’ mess in India in the 1890s, a cadet is accused of assault on a lady, but the real culprit is a paranoiac who has taken to pig-sticking in quite the wrong way.
The Man Who Wouldn’t Talk (1958)
- Monday at 3.05pm on Talking Pictures
A lady QC gets an acquittal for a man who can’t defend himself on a murder charge because of loyalty to a scientist on the run.
- Monday at 3.20pm on Drama
Idealistic medic Jack Kerruish (Kevin Whately) helps resolve a confused priest’s doubts about his mental state, and begins flirting with an attractive trainee GP working at rival health centre The Beeches.
For the Love of Ada (1970–71)
- Monday at 5pm on Talking Pictures
The family gathers at the church for the christening of Ruth’s baby Anthony.
The Weaker Sex (1948)
- Monday at 5.10pm on Film4 HD
Day-to-day problems of a well-to-do war widow.
The Big Blockade (1942)
- Monday at 7.30pm on Talking Pictures
A semi-documentary showing the importance of blockading Germany in winning the war.