Sunday, 18th April
Randall and Hopkirk (Deceased) (1969–71)
It’s Supposed to Be Thicker Than Water (1970, S1)
- Sunday at 1am on Sony Channel
- Sunday at 2am on Sony Channel Plus 1
Members of the Crackan clan gather to hear who will be heir to the family fortune, when someone starts to murder them.
Tunes of Glory (1960)
- Sunday at 2.55am on Sony Movies Classic
- Sunday at 3.55am on Sony Movies Classic Plus 1
The new disciplinarian CO of a Highland regiment crosses swords with his lax, hard-drinking predecessor.
The Great Lover (1949)
- Sunday at 6am on Sony Movies Classic
- Sunday at 7am on Sony Movies Classic Plus 1
On a transatlantic liner, a timid scoutmaster catches a strangler.
The Saint (1962–69)
The House on Dragon’s Rock (1966, S6)
- Sunday at 6.30am on ITV4 HD
- Sunday at 7.30am on ITV4 Plus 1
Templar is summoned by the local doctor to a Welsh village where residents fear a nearby research laboratory.
The Greengage Summer (1961)
[as Loss of Innocence]
- Sunday at 7.40am on Sony Movies Classic
- Sunday at 8.40am on Sony Movies Classic Plus 1
A young girl staying at a hotel falls in love with a jewel thief but is accidentally responsible for his capture.
Agatha Christie’s Miss Marple (1984–92)
Nemesis (1987, S2, Ep 7)
- Sunday at 8am on Alibi HD
Miss Marple receives a cryptic letter from a recently deceased acquaintance asking her to conduct a mysterious investigation.
Angels One Five (1952)
- Sunday at 8.15am on London Live
A slice of life in an RAF fighter station during the Battle of Britain.
- Sunday at 8.35am on Sky Cinema Greats HD
- Sunday at 6.20pm on Sky Cinema Greats HD
A team of experts goes to investigate how an island used as a breeding ground for the recreated dinosaurs of Jurassic Park has become a self-supporting eco-system.
Tales of the Unexpected (1979–88)
Galloping Foxley (1980, S2)
- Sunday at 9.30am on Sky Arts HD
A man on a train journey is convinced that the passenger seated opposite him is a bully from his schooldays.
Paper Tiger (1975)
- Sunday at 10am on Talking Pictures TV
An ageing Englishman becomes tutor to the son of the Japanese ambassador in a Pacific state, and finds he has to live his heroic fantasies in reality.
Ten Little Indians (1965)
- Sunday at 10am on 5Select
- Sunday at 11.10am on 5Select
Ten people, including two servants, invited to a remote house in the Austrian Alps are murdered one by one.
The Robe (1953)
- Sunday at 11.40am on Sony Movies Classic
- Sunday at 12.40pm on Sony Movies Classic Plus 1
Followers and opponents of Jesus are affected by the robe handed down by him at his crucifixion.
Kind Hearts and Coronets (1949)
- Sunday at 11.55am on 5Select
- Sunday at 1pm on 5Select
An impecunious heir eliminates eight D’Ascoynes who stand between him and the family fortune.
Assassin for Hire (1951)
- Sunday at 12pm on London Live
A professional killer is trapped into admitting to a murder he didn’t do.
Lawrence of Arabia (1962)
- Sunday at 1.10pm on Sky Cinema Greats HD
An adventurer’s life with the Arabs, told in flashbacks after his accidental death in the thirties.
Dear Murderer (1947)
- Sunday at 1.20pm on London Live
Plot and counter-plot among an adulterous triangle.
- Sunday at 4.30pm on Sony Movies Classic
- Sunday at 5.30pm on Sony Movies Classic Plus 1
In 1910, a newspaper owner sponsors a London to Paris air race.
Against the Wind (1948)
- Sunday at 7pm on Talking Pictures TV
In London during World War II, men and women are trained as saboteurs, and one of them is a traitor.
Gideon’s Day (1958)
[as Gideon of Scotland Yard]
- Sunday at 7.10pm on Sony Movies Classic
- Sunday at 8.10pm on Sony Movies Classic Plus 1
A Scotland Yard inspector has an eventful but frustrating day.
Agatha Christie’s Miss Marple (1984–92)
The Body in the Library (1984, S1, Ep 1)
- Sunday at 8pm on Drama
- Sunday at 9pm on Drama Plus 1
Miss Marple assists her neighbours when a young girl from a seaside resort is found dead in their library.
Golden Years (2016)
- Sunday at 9pm on London Live
A retired couple rob banks to regain their lost pensions.
Closing the Ring (2007)
- Sunday at 11pm on London Live
An old woman consumed by grief following the death of her husband receives a message from a stranger who claims to have found a ring belonging to her that was lost decades before.
Ship of Fools (1965)
- Sunday at 11.15pm on Sony Movies Classic
In 1933, a German liner leaves Vera Cruz for Bremerhaven with a mixed bag of passengers.
Lady Godiva Rides Again (1951)
- Sunday at 11.50pm on Talking Pictures TV
A waitress wins a local beauty contest and becomes a charm school starlet and later a stripteaser.