Filter by: All channels
View by: Day
Tuesday, 28th September
The Ladykillers (1955)
- Tuesday at 12.40am on Sky Cinema Greats HD
- Tuesday at 10.30am on Sky Cinema Greats HD
An old lady takes in a sinister lodger, who with his four friends commits a robbery. When she finds out, they plot to kill her, but are hoist with their own petards. Alec Guinness, Cecil Parker, Herbert Lom.
Andy Warhol’s Factory Friends
- Tuesday at 1am on BBC 6 Music
The American pop artist’s Factory studio in New York was a magnet for bohemians from the 1960s to the 80s – a centre of the counter-culture, a creative hub, a social melting pot, a workplace and a dive.
Sir Francis Drake (1961–62)
The Slaves of Spain
- Tuesday at 9.30am on Talking Pictures TV
The seafarer plots to free British prisoners who are being used as slaves in a Spanish gold mine in Tobago – but one of his allies intends to betray him.
Cottage to Let (1941)
- Tuesday at 11am on Film4 HD
Evacuated to Scotland, a Cockney helps prevent spies from kidnapping his inventor foster-father. Leslie Banks, Jeanne De Casalis, Carla Lehmann.
- Tuesday at 11.50am on Talking Pictures TV
A young man on a mission in Spain is left for dead by emissaries of his rival in love; he is nursed back to health by a gypsy girl who falls in love with him. Stewart Granger, Jean Kent, Anne Crawford.
Ride Beyond Vengeance (1966)
- Tuesday at 2pm on Paramount Network HD
- Tuesday at 3.05pm on Paramount Network HD
A young Westerner, accused of cattle rustling and branded, vows revenge. Chuck Connors, Michael Rennie, Kathryn Hays.
- Tuesday at 2.20pm on Talking Pictures TV
A Danish merchant captain and a girl in wartime London expose a gang of spies using a cinema as headquarters. Conrad Veidt, Valerie Hobson, Hay Petrie.
- Tuesday at 2.45pm on London Live
Following Quartet, three more stories from Somerset Maugham: The Verger, Mr Knowall, and Sanitorium. James Hayter, Kathleen Harrison, Felix Aylmer.
- Tuesday at 4.10pm on Talking Pictures TV
A Soho black market gang is exposed. Carole Landis, Joseph Calleia, Derek Farr.
A Night to Remember (1958)
- Tuesday at 4.20pm on Film4 HD
The story of the 1912 sea disaster when the Titanic struck an iceberg. Kenneth More, Ronald Allen, Robert Ayres.
- Tuesday at 6pm on Sky Arts HD
Although nominated six times for the Academy Award for Best Actress without winning, Deborah Kerr will always be remembered as one of Hollywood’s truly great leading ladies. Deborah Kerr.
Booby Trap (1957)
- Tuesday at 6.35pm on Talking Pictures TV
An absent-minded professor invents a pen that will explode on the sound of bells, but then leaves it in a taxi. Sydney Tafler, Patti Morgan, Harry Fowler.
Randall and Hopkirk (Deceased) (1969–71)
It’s Supposed to Be Thicker Than Water (1970, S1)
- Tuesday at 8pm on GREAT! tv
- Tuesday at 9pm on GREAT tv Plus 1
Members of the Crackan clan gather to hear who will be heir to the family fortune, when someone starts to murder them. Mike Pratt, Kenneth Cope, Annette Andre.
Ten Little Indians (1974)
- Tuesday at 11.05pm on Talking Pictures TV
Ten people are lured to an isolated Persian hotel and murdered one-by-one. Charles Aznavour, Maria Rohm, Adolfo Celi.