Tomorrow, Monday, 26th October
Child’s Play (1972)
- Tomorrow at 12.45am on Talking Pictures TV
In a Catholic boarding school for boys, an unpopular master is hounded and discredited by another whose motives may be more diabolic.
On the Night of the Fire (1939)
- Tomorrow at 6am on Talking Pictures TV
A barber kills the blackmailer of his wife.
Tales of the Unexpected (1979–88)
Operation Safecrack (1982, S5, Ep 3)
- Tomorrow at 9am on Sky Arts HD
A famous British safe-cracker is used by an advertising executive in an elaborate live television stunt.
- Tomorrow at 10am on Talking Pictures TV
A gypsy servant girl falls in love with her master but is accused of murder.
Where Eagles Dare (1968)
- Tomorrow at 10.20am on TCM Movies HD
- Tomorrow at 11.20am on TCM Movies Plus 1
During World War II, seven British paratroopers land in the Bavarian Alps to rescue a high-ranking officer from an impregnable castle.
Murder Most Foul (1964)
- Tomorrow at 1.30pm on TCM Movies HD
- Tomorrow at 2.30pm on TCM Movies Plus 1
Refusing to return a guilty verdict, juror Miss Marple makes her own murder investigation backstage at a third-rate repertory company.
The Sea Shall Not Have Them (1954)
- Tomorrow at 2pm on Paramount Network HD
- Tomorrow at 3.05pm on Paramount Network HD
Survivors of an seaplane crash await rescue in a dinghy.
Law and Disorder (1958)
- Tomorrow at 4.25pm on Talking Pictures TV
Crooks rally around a confederate about to be arrested, to prevent his son from learning of his father’s real career.
Sir Francis Drake
- Tomorrow at 6pm on Talking Pictures TV
The seafarer accompanies the queen’s godson on a diplomatic mission to Portugal – unaware that the Spanish have just invaded.
A Good Read
Rebecca Abrams and Matt Ridley
- Tomorrow at 6.30pm on BBC Radio 4 Extra
Kate Saunders is joined by Matt Ridley and Rebecca Abrams to discuss books by by Elizabeth Taylor, Gerald Durrell and Charles Dickens.
Tales That Witness Madness (1973)
- Tomorrow at 10.50pm on horror channel
- Tomorrow at 11.50pm on horror channel Plus 1
Five ghostly tales linked by an old bookshop.
BFI Southbank Screenings
- The Innocents (1961)In Victorian times, a spinster governess in a lonely house finds her young charges possessed by evil demons of servants now dead.
Tuesday, 6.10pm, NFT6
Sunday, 8th November, 12.45pm, NFT2
Thursday, 12th November, 8.40pm, NFT6