Tomorrow, Monday, 18th January
The Statue (1971)
- Tomorrow at 12am on London Live
A languages professor is embarrassed when his sculptress wife makes an immense nude statue of him – with someone else’s private parts.
What a Carve Up! (1961)
- Tomorrow at 3.15am on Sony Movies Classic
- Tomorrow at 4.15am on Sony Movies Classic Plus 1
A madman fakes his own death in order to murder his relatives.
Josephine and Men (1955)
- Tomorrow at 7.30am on Talking Pictures TV
The three romances of a determined young woman.
Berlin Express (1948)
- Tomorrow at 7.35am on Sony Movies Action
Police of four nations guard a German VIP on a crack train to Berlin.
- Tomorrow at 9.15am on Sony Movies Action
A city clerk discovers he has the power to work miracles (given him by supportive gods) and nearly causes the end of the Earth.
Venetian Bird (1952)
- Tomorrow at 10.40am on Talking Pictures TV
A private detective goes to Venice to reward a wartime partisan, who turns out to have become a notorious criminal.
- Tomorrow at 11.35am on Paramount Network HD
- Tomorrow at 12.40pm on Paramount Network HD
A wandering gunfighter defends the inhabitants of a fort against Indian attack.
The Bridge on the River Kwai (1957)
- Tomorrow at 11.40am on Sky Cinema Action HD
British POWs in Burma are employed by the Japanese to build a bridge; meanwhile British agents seek to destroy it.
Life at the Top (1965)
- Tomorrow at 12pm on Sony Movies Classic
- Tomorrow at 1pm on Sony Movies Classic Plus 1
Ten years after marrying into money, Joe Lampton is dissatisfied, and he and his wife have affairs.
Pool of London (1951)
- Tomorrow at 12.40pm on Talking Pictures TV
A smuggling sailor gets involved in murder.
Date with a Dream (1948)
- Tomorrow at 1pm on London Live
Four war-time performers known for their concert parties reunite and form a successful nightclub act.
Chariots of Fire (1981)
- Tomorrow at 1.30pm on Sky Cinema Greats HD
In the 1924 Paris Olympics, a Jew and a Scotsman run for Britain.
Georgy Girl (1966)
- Tomorrow at 2.20pm on Sony Movies Classic
- Tomorrow at 3.20pm on Sony Movies Classic Plus 1
An unattractive girl is fancied by her middle-aged employer, but escapes to look after the illegitimate baby of her ungrateful friend.
It Always Rains on Sunday (1947)
- Tomorrow at 2.25pm on Talking Pictures TV
An escaped convict takes refuge in his married mistress’s house in East London.
The Ladykillers (1955)
- Tomorrow at 3.10pm on Film4 HD
An old lady takes in a sinister lodger, who with his four friends commits a robbery. When she finds out, they plot to kill her, but are hoist with their own petards.
Operation Crossbow (1965)
- Tomorrow at 3.25pm on TCM Movies HD
- Tomorrow at 4.25pm on TCM Movies Plus 1
In World War II, trained scientists are parachuted into Europe to destroy the Nazi rocket-making plant at Peenemünde.
I’m a Stranger (1952)
- Tomorrow at 3.25pm on London Live
A man arrives in London from India to claim an inheritance, only to discover that his grandfather’s will is missing.
- Tomorrow at 3.45pm on Sky Cinema Greats HD
In 1879 British soldiers stand fast against the Zulus at Rorke’s Drift.
Beautiful But Dangerous (1954)
- Tomorrow at 4.15pm on Talking Pictures TV
An heiress returns to the town of her childhood to distribute anonymous gifts to those who helped her.
First Men in the Moon (1964)
- Tomorrow at 4.25pm on Sony Movies Classic
- Tomorrow at 5.25pm on Sony Movies Classic Plus 1
A Victorian eccentric makes a voyage to the moon and is forced to stay there.
- Tomorrow at 9pm on Sony Movies Classic
- Tomorrow at 10pm on Sony Movies Classic Plus 1
A noble 12th-century knight returns home to England after fighting in the Crusades alongside Richard the Lionheart, only to find the country under the domination of the king’s tyrannical brother.