Filter by: All channels
View by: Day
Saturday, 25th September
Mutiny on the Bounty (1962)
- Saturday at 1.40am on TCM Movies HD
- Saturday at 2.40am on TCM Movies Plus 1
An 18th-century British naval vessel sets off for South America, but during a mutiny the captain is cast adrift and the mutineers settle in the Pitcairn Islands. Lengthy remake of the 1935 version. Marlon Brando, Trevor Howard, Richard Harris.
Thunder in the City (1937)
- Saturday at 2.50am on Talking Pictures TV
An American salesman in London helps a penniless duke promote a non-existent metal. Edward G Robinson, Nigel Bruce, Constance Collier.
The Seventh Letter
- Saturday at 5am on Talking Pictures TV
Stars David Niven, Robert Ryan & Charles Boyer.
The Body in the Library (1999)
- Saturday at 6am on BBC Radio 4 Extra
- Saturday at 4pm on BBC Radio 4 Extra
Spinster sleuth Miss Marple sets out to discover who murdered a mystery blonde.
- Saturday at 6am on Sky Cinema Greats HD
In the time of Christ, a Jew suffers mightily under the Romans. Charlton Heston, Jack Hawkins, Haya Harareet.
- Saturday at 9.10am on BBC Two HD
A British soldier survives three wars and falls in love with three women. Roger Livesey, Deborah Kerr, Anton Walbrook.
Talking Pictures (2013)
Deborah Kerr (2014, S1)
- Saturday at 11.50am on BBC Two HD
A look back at the career of British actress Deborah Kerr. Sylvia Syms, Deborah Kerr.
Back-Room Boy (1942)
- Saturday at 12pm on Talking Pictures TV
A timid meteorologist is sent to an Orkney lighthouse and unmasks a bunch of spies. Arthur Askey, Moore Marriott, Graham Moffatt.
Discovering: Richard Attenborough (2021, S13 E12)
- Saturday at 12pm on Sky Arts HD
A look at the life and career of the Academy Award-winning actor and filmmaker Richard Attenborough, known for his work in Gandhi, The Great Escape, Jurassic Park and more. Richard Attenborough.
Black Narcissus (1947)
- Saturday at 12.20pm on BBC Two HD
Anglo-Catholic nuns in the Himalayas have trouble with climate, morale and one of their number who goes mad with sexual frustration. Deborah Kerr, Flora Robson, Jenny Laird.
Always a Bride (1953)
- Saturday at 2.30pm on Talking Pictures TV
A treasury officer woos the woman of his dreams while helping his criminal father’s crooked schemes on the Riviera. Peggy Cummins, Terence Morgan, Ronald Squire.
- Saturday at 2.45pm on London Live
Officers of MI5 and Special branch join forces to deal with a wave of sabotage attacks that have been sweeping the nation.
Von Ryan’s Express (1965)
- Saturday at 4.25pm on GREAT! movies action
In an Italian POW camp during World War II, an unpopular American captain leads English prisoners in a train escape. Frank Sinatra, Trevor Howard, Raffaella Carrà.
Account Rendered (1957)
- Saturday at 4.30pm on London Live
A detective inspector tracks down the killer of a banker’s flirtatious wife. Griffith Jones, Ursula Howells, Honor Blackman.
Brighton Rock (1948)
- Saturday at 6.35pm on Talking Pictures TV
The teenage leader of a racetrack gang uses a waitress as alibi to cover a murder, and marries her. He later decides to be rid of her, but fate takes a hand in his murder plot. Richard Attenborough, Hermione Baddeley, William Hartnell.
The Passage (1979)
- Saturday at 11.10pm on GREAT! movies action
A Basque shepherd guides a scientist and his family from occupied France over the mountains into Spain. Anthony Quinn, James Mason, Malcolm McDowell.