Sunday, 27th June
Footsteps in the Fog (1955)
- Sunday at 12.15am on GREAT! movies classic Plus 1
A Victorian murderer plans to eliminate his blackmailing maid.
Richard E Grant’s Hotel Secrets (2012–14)
VIP (2012, S1)
- Sunday at 4am on Sky Atlantic HD
- Sunday at 5am on Sky Atlantic Plus 1
The actor heads to the Harlequin Suite at the Dorchester in London, where Elizabeth Taylor once had a pink marbled bathroom installed.
May to December
No Other Love
- Sunday at 4.45am on Forces TV
Alec moves into Zoe’s flat with a framed picture of his idol Perry Mason.
May to December
My Funny Valentine
- Sunday at 5.25am on Forces TV
Alec and Zoe find themselves separated when Valentine’s Day arrives.
Going Gay (1933)
- Sunday at 6am on Talking Pictures TV
Two Englishmen in Germany fall for a lady singer and try to make her a star.
Dead of Night (1945)
- Sunday at 9.45am on London Live
An architect is caught up in an endless series of recurring dreams, during which he is told other people’s supernatural experiences and finally murders the psychiatrist who is trying to help him.
Back-Room Boy (1942)
- Sunday at 10.15am on Talking Pictures TV
A timid meteorologist is sent to an Orkney lighthouse and unmasks a bunch of spies.
What a Carve Up! (1961)
- Sunday at 10.30am on GREAT! movies classic
- Sunday at 11.30am on GREAT! movies classic Plus 1
A madman fakes his own death in order to murder his relatives.
Salvage with a Smile (1940)
- Sunday at 11.55am on Talking Pictures TV
A professor enlists the help of a dustman to explain the importance of saving paper, bones and metal in helping the war effort.
Westerns: Talking Pictures
- Sunday at 12.30pm on BBC Two HD
Sylvia Syms narrates a history of Westerns, featuring archive interviews with stars including Gary Cooper, James Stewart, Yul Brynner, Paul Newman, John Wayne and Clint Eastwood.
In the Doghouse (1961)
- Sunday at 1.40pm on London Live
Misadventures of a newly qualified vet.
The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1982)
- Sunday at 2.05pm on GREAT! movies classic
- Sunday at 3.05pm on GREAT! movies classic Plus 1
Disfigured Quasimodo is feared and tormented by the townspeople of Notre Dame, but he has a sensitive nature of which few are aware.
Don’t Take it to Heart (1944)
- Sunday at 2.15pm on Talking Pictures TV
A friendly ghost is unleashed on the world by a bomb and proceeds to cause all manner of romantic problems for two lovers.
Appointment with Death (1988)
- Sunday at 4pm on Channel 5 HD
- Sunday at 5pm on Channel 5 Plus 1
- Sunday at 5.05pm on Channel 5 HD
- Sunday at 6.05pm on Channel 5 Plus 1
Many people are suspected when a domineering former prison wardress is found murdered at an archaeological dig near the Dead Sea in the 1930s.
- Sunday at 6.15pm on GREAT! movies classic
- Sunday at 7.15pm on GREAT! movies classic Plus 1
A noble 12th-century knight returns home to England after fighting in the Crusades alongside Richard the Lionheart, only to find the country under the domination of the king’s tyrannical brother.
Always a Bride (1954)
- Sunday at 7.10pm on Talking Pictures TV
A treasury officer woos the woman of his dreams while helping his criminal father’s crooked schemes on the Riviera.
Agatha Christie’s Miss Marple (1984–92)
They Do It with Mirrors (1991, S4, Ep 1)
- Sunday at 8pm on Drama
- Sunday at 9pm on Drama Plus 1
When Miss Marple is invited to the manor house of an old friend, it is not long before a puzzling murder puts her mind to work.